Touareg R – plug-in hybrid model from Volkswagen R com-bines maximum dynamic performance with electric effi-ciency
Touareg R – overview of key facts
- Intelligent electric performance. The new Touareg R is the perfect blend of high performance and electric efficiency
- Temporary zero emissions. The 340 kW (462 PS) Touareg R covers typical commuter distances with zero emissions
- New flagship model. The Touareg R is the Volkswagen brand’s flagship efficiency model and the first R-Line model to be available as a hybrid
- Everyday practicality. The Touareg R copes masterfully with any scenario – thanks to a maximum trailer weight of 3.5 tonnes and all-wheel drive
- Unparalleled agility. A maximum torque of 700 newton metres gives appreciable power reserves under acceleration
- Travel Assist up to 250 km/h. The Touareg is the first Volkswagen that makes assisted driving up to 250 km/h possible.
- Exclusive interior. The new hybrid model comes with black leather upholstery and Crystal Grey decorative stitching as standard
- Charismatic exterior. Touareg R with distinctive air intake grilles, black add-on parts and up to 22-inch wheels
Note: All equipment specifications apply to the German market.