Ten key facts about the new Sharan:
1. New TSI and TDI engines up to 14.3 per cen more fuel efficientt; the most efficient model consumes just 5.0 l/100 km.
2. All engines (115 to 220 PS) fulfil the Euro-6 standard.
3. Completely new array of infotainment systems.
4. Perfectly networked with 'Android Auto™' (Google), 'CarPlay™' (Apple), 'MirrorLink™' and 'Volkswagen Car-Net'.
5. Thanks to Blind Spot Monitor (optionally linked to Lane Assist), Rear Traffic Alert and Automatic Post-Collision Braking System even safer.
6. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Front Assist with City Emergency Braking are available in the Sharan for the first time.
7. New LED rear lights and 16-inch alloy wheels.
8. Interior is upgraded with higher quality trim and materials, plus enhanced instrumentation.
9. The launch in Europe starts in mid-July (w/c 13th July).
10. Exclusive 'Beach' and 'Ocean' models for the launch.