- Intelligent electric performance. Volkswagen is electrifying the Touareg in two power classes with a new plug-in hybrid drive
- Touareg eHybrid. The plug-in hybrid SUV will be launched with 280 kW system power in the Atmosphere and Elegance equipment lines
- Touareg R. Powerful 340 kW top model comes to the market as a sporty exclusive version – developed by Volkswagen R
- Temporary zero emissions. Both Touareg hybrid models can be driven under purely electric power for around 47 kilometres
- Park Assist with remote control. The latest Touareg generation can be remote-controlled by smartphone for driving in and out of a parking space for the first time
- Travel Assist up to 250 km/h. The Touareg is the first Volkswagen that makes assisted driving up to 250 km/h possible
- High everyday usability. The Touareg hybrid models cope masterfully with any scenario – thanks to a maximum trailer weight of 3.5 tonnes and all-wheel drive
- Unparalleled agility. A maximum torque of up to 700 newton metres gives appreciable power reserves under acceleration
- Exclusive Touareg R equipment. As standard with black leather equipment, Crystal Grey decorative seams and 20-inch wheels
- Additional equipment for the Touareg hybrid models. All models come with a panoramic sliding/tilting sunroof and digital Innovision Cockpit.
Touareg eHybrid and Touareg R - International Media Drive
Volkswagen to offer electrified versions of its flagship model:
launch of the Touareg eHybrid and Touareg R with V6 plug-in hybrid
All equipment specifications apply to the German market.