- World premiere: With the ID.3, Volkswagen presents the first electric vehicle built on the MEB modular toolkit.
- Long range: scalable battery system offers ranges of up to 550 kilometres.
- Short charge: recharge around 290 kilometres of range (WLTP) in 30 minutes with 100 kW charging output.
- Electric mobility for all: the basic version of the ID.3 is priced at under €30,000.
- Sustainable mobility: battery, supply chain, production – the ID.3 is delivered to customers as the first Volkswagen product with a CO2-neutral balance
- Design of an electrifying future: perfect form and seamless aesthetics bring new design quality to the compact vehicle category.
- Revolutionary interior: the ID.3’s Open Space concept offers more room than any other vehicle in its category and sets new standards.
- Intuitive operation: easier than ever – drivers immediately know what’s what.
- Fantastic performance: MEB guarantees ideal weight distribution and dynamic vehicle handling thanks to rear-wheel drive.
- Maximum safety: numerous assist systems guarantee maximum safety and convenience.
- New era after Beetle and Golf: with the ID.3 Volkswagen is launching into the era of CO2-free mobility.