- Design: The ID. Buzz transfers seven decades of Bulli know-how into the era of software and digitalisation
- Software: Latest version brings state-of-the-art assist systems such as ‘Travel Assist with swarm data’ and automated parking to the range
- Charging: ‘Plug & Charge’ technology enables the ID. Buzz to be easily charged while out and about with up to 170 kW
- Energy storage: Bidirectional charging (Vehicle-to-Home) enables the integration of ID. Buzz into the home energy system
- Interior space: The ID. Buzz provides space for five persons and 1,121 litres of luggage – and, as the Cargo, for two euro pallets
- Market launch: This autumn in Europe. Advance orders can already be placed in some countries in May
A Bulli for the all-electric future: World premiere of the new ID. Buzz
Volkswagen Passenger Cars and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles are giving the new ID. Buzz and ID. Buzz Cargo their world premiere today in Hamburg. With Europe's first all-electric bus and transporter range, Volkswagen is providing yet another solution to sustainable and CO2-free mobility. The ID. Buzz comes with the latest ID. software and sets new standards in its segment with the latest systems and functions for safety, comfort and charging.