Auto Shanghai 2017
ID. CROZZ – World premiere
Volkswagen unveils zero-emissions crossover in China: ID. CROZZ combines the worlds of SUV and coupé
Electric concept car with 500 km range, all-wheel drive and autopilot mode
New CleanAir system ensures extremely clean air on board the ID. CROZZ
Key facts – the I.D. CROZZ in bullet points
1. SUV and coupé: the I.D. CROZZ is a crossover utility vehicle (CUV) with the functionality of an SUV and dynamism of a coupé.
2. Trio: the I.D. CROZZ is a key pillar of the new I.D. family based on the Modular Electric Drive Matrix (MEB).
3. DNA of electric mobility: the avant-garde looks of the I.D. CROZZ feature the newly developed design DNA of electric mobility.
4 Petrol car range: the I.D. CROZZ delivers power of 225 kW, has a top speed of 180 km/h and needs to dock with a charging station just once every 500 kilometres (NEDC).
5. Charged in 30 minutes: the battery of the I.D. CROZZ can be charged to 80% in just 30 minutes (with 150 kW DC).
6. Open Space: the I.D. CROZZ provides an amount of space comparable to the New Tiguan L (China), known as the Tiguan Allspace in Europe.
7. Digitalised operation: cockpit with AR Head-up Display, Active Info Display, infotainment tablet and door panel controls.
8. Fully automatic mode: in 'I.D. Pilot' mode the I.D. CROZZ drives autonomously. The steering wheel moves forwards into the dashboard.
9. CleanAir system: regardless of the air outside, a new ventilation system ensures top quality air on board the concept car.
10. Light blind: for the first time it is possible to activate a ceiling of ambient light in the roof via gesture control.
Features and technical data of production models apply to models offered in Germany. Details for other countries may vary.
All performance levels, fuel efficiency and emission figures given in this press release are forecasts as of March 2017.