Key facts – the I.D. CROZZ in bullet points
1. SUV and coupé: the I.D. CROZZ is a crossover utility vehicle (CUV) with the functionality of an SUV and dynamism of a coupé.
2. Trio: the I.D. CROZZ is a key pillar of the new I.D. family based on the Modular Electric Drive Matrix (MEB).
3. DNA of electric mobility: the avant-garde looks of the I.D. CROZZ feature the newly developed design DNA of electric mobility.
4 Petrol car range: the I.D. CROZZ delivers power of 225 kW, has a top speed of 180 km/h and needs to dock with a charging station just once every 500 kilometres (NEDC).
5. Charged in 30 minutes: the battery of the I.D. CROZZ can be charged to 80% in just 30 minutes (with 150 kW DC).
6. Open Space: the I.D. CROZZ provides an amount of space comparable to the New Tiguan L (China), known as the Tiguan Allspace in Europe.
7. Digitalised operation: cockpit with AR Head-up Display, Active Info Display, infotainment tablet and door panel controls.
8. Fully automatic mode: in 'I.D. Pilot' mode the I.D. CROZZ drives autonomously. The steering wheel moves forwards into the dashboard.
9. CleanAir system: regardless of the air outside, a new ventilation system ensures top quality air on board the concept car.
10. Light blind: for the first time it is possible to activate a ceiling of ambient light in the roof via gesture control.