- ID.3 to come with ranges from 330 to 550 kilometers (WLTP) and starting price of under €30,000 in Germany
- Exclusive pre-booking special edition ID.3 1ST with comprehensive equipment limited to 30,000 vehicles
- ID.3 1ST with range of 420 km (WLTP), at a starting price of less than €40,000 in Germany
- Including charging of electric power for a year at no cost up to a maximum of 2,000 kWh for ID.3 1ST buyers
- Registration deposit is €1,000
Volkswagen offers pre-booking for the first time
Volkswagen is today starting pre-booking in Europe for the first model in its new full-electric ID. family, the ID.3. With immediate effect, potential customers can register for an early production slot for the ID.3 at www.volkswagen.com/id-prebooking by paying a registration deposit of €1,000. The ID.3 1ST special edition, which has been especially configured for pre-booking, includes high-quality, high-performance equipment and is limited to 30,000 vehicles. Volkswagen is equipping the ID.3 1ST with the medium-sized battery option later available for the ID.3 series, which is expected to be most popular. With the three series battery options, ranges between 330 and up to 550 kilometers in accordance with WLTP will be possible. The pre-booking special edition has a range of 420 km (WLTP). While the base recommended price of the ID.3 series model with the smallest battery version starts at under €30,000 in Germany (target price), the exclusive ID.3 1ST special edition will be available for less than €40,000, before the deduction of the state subsidy in each case.