- Scientists representing Lower Saxony’s research landscape exchange ideas with museum visitors
- Collaboration enables many people to learn more about latest science topics
- Volkswagen underlines the commitment to the home of its production facilities by supporting a pioneering regional project and enabling company experts to join the program
- Two program elements to start in 2021: “Meet the Scientist” and “Science Talk”
- First Volkswagen fellowship for young science talent
- First “Science Talk” addressing “Autonomous Driving” on December 7
Science for all: Volkswagen helps phaeno Science Center to launch new communication formats linking scientists and audience
Reaching the public with scientific topics: this goal is set by many modern scientists and research institutions. Launching two new formats, Volkswagen and phaneo, which is among the leading science museums in the world, expand the dialog between experts and audience.