Ten key facts on the premiere of the Golf GTD Variant:
1. First Golf GTD Variant develops 135 kW / 184 PS of power and an impressive 380 Nm of torque.
2. With a top speed of up to 231 km/h, the Golf GTD Variant consumes a mere 4.4 l/100 km with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
3. Equipped with a Stop-Start system, the Golf GTD Variant combines thrilling dynamics with maximum efficiency.
4. Extremely clean long-distance TDI engine with NOx storage catalytic converter meets the Euro 6 emissions standard with ease.
5. Golf GTD Variant is offered with a 6-speed dual clutch gearbox as an option.
6. Bi-xenon headlights, 17-inch alloy wheels, "Composition Touch" radio system and automatic climate control as standard.
7. Sport suspension, XDS+ vehicle dynamics function and ESC Sport ensure superior handling.
8. New Golf GTD Variant accommodates five adults along with 605 litres of luggage.
9. When loaded to the roof, the cargo space of the Golf GTD Variant increases to 1,620 litres.
10. Sport seats, leather-trimmed steering wheel, leather-trimmed gear knob and black headliner are GTD interior features.