Facts at a glance
- A bestseller since 1975: With more than 18 million units built, the Polo is one of the world’s most successful compact cars
- Sharper design: The new Polo comes with LED headlights, LED tail light clusters and new bumpers as standard
- High-tech features: Equipped with IQ.DRIVE Travel Assist (partly automated driving) and IQ.LIGHT LED matrix headlights for the first time
- Digital and always on: Digital Cockpit (fitted as standard), online infotainment systems and optional air conditioning operation via touchscreen
- New range of versions: Polo, Life, Style, R-Line and GTI all come with a significantly wider range of standard equipment
- Sustainable drives: The new Polo is offered with a choice of three efficient 1.0-litre petrol engines or a 1.0-litre turbocharged natural gas engine
Note: All equipment specifications apply to the German market.