The highlights at a glance
- Emotional lifestyle model in the small car segment
With its unique SUV coupé body, individual design highlights (e.g. Roof Pack, Design Package, Black Style Package, LED light strip) and wide range of finishes, colours and equipment options, the new Taigo sets the benchmark for SUVs in the small car segment. In doing so, it completes Volkswagen’s current product portfolio in the A0 segment and taps into additional customer groups.
- High level of everyday usability and comfort
The new Taigo is the entry-level SUV class model with a raised seating position, an elevated view from the cockpit and plenty of space at the rear. Variability and clever everyday solutions combined with an ample luggage compartment make for a high level of comfort.
- Fully digital and “always on”
The new Taigo comes with numerous digital features such as Wireless Charging and App Connect, the launch of the MIB3 Infotainment system and a digital cockpit, as well as functions on demand and We services.
- New and simpler range of versions
- The new Taigo is offered with a new range of versions featuring its own distinctive R-Line with virtually no overlap between options and packages.
- Technologies from higher classes
Thanks to the MQB, the new Taigo sets the benchmark when it comes to safety and driving comfort: IQ.DRIVE Travel Assist with Lane Assist and pACC, Front Assist, Side Assist and IQ.LIGHT LED matrix headlights with Dynamic Light Assist are otherwise only associated with higher vehicle classes.
Facts at a glance
- Volkswagen’s first SUV coupé is launched in the small car segment: New sporty crossover body style with coupé-like silhouette
- Fresh design: Expressive body shape with focus on style, individuality and emotion
- Lifestyle model in the volume segment: Third MQB model in the so-called A0 segment after the Volkswagen Polo and T-Cross
- Fully digital and always on: Digital Cockpit and latest-generation online Infotainment systems as standard (MIB3.1)
- Partly automated driving: IQ.DRIVE Travel Assist provides support when braking, steering and accelerating if the driver wishes
- Extravagant design elements: Large tilting and sliding panoramic sunroof, projection light in the exterior mirrors and sporty R-Line with optional Black Style Package
- Premium-class features: IQ.LIGHT LED matrix headlights with LED light strip in the radiator grille and band of light at the rear
- Innovative controls: Modern touch fields and sliders as control elements for the optional Climatronic Touch
- Individual design highlights: Roof in black finish (Roof Pack) and exclusive Visual Green interior design package
- High degree of everyday usability: Ample luggage compartment volume, plenty of headroom at the rear and towing bracket as an option
- Digital convenience: wireless charging and App-Connect Wireless, Keyless Entry and touchscreens up to 9.2”
- Sustainable TSI drives: Efficient 1.0 and 1.5-litre petrol engines as low-emission, cost-efficient drive systems
All equipment specifications apply to the German market.