Key facts – the Polo GTI in summary
- DNA of an icon: The new Polo GTI adds dynamism to the small compact car segment with its 200 PS turbocharged engine.
- Polo GTI dynamic handling: 320 Nm of torque, sport suspension and XDS differential lock make the Polo a compact sports car.
- Polo GTI design: GTI insignia such as the legendary red stripe in the radiator grille add individuality to expressive design.
- Polo GTI digitalisation: Now, for the first time, there is a Polo GTI with fully digital instruments and glass-covered infotainment systems.
- Polo GTI features: Air conditioning, top sport seats in legendary 'Clark' plaid pattern, new 17-inch wheels, red painted brake callipers.
- Polo GTI assistance systems: Front Assist with City Emergency Braking and Pedestrian Monitoring, Blind Spot Monitor, proactive occupant protection system, ACC and Automatic Post-Collision Braking System.
- Polo GTI history: Sporting appeal is part of the product line's DNA. There have been Polo GT models since 1979.
- Polo GTI in motorsport: With the new Polo GTI R5, Volkswagen Motorsport is sending a 272 PS rally version out onto the world's courses.