- ID. 2all shows the new Volkswagen design language, presentation of the production version in 2025
- Range of up to 450 km, as spacious as a Golf, as affordable as a Polo
- Premium innovations such as Travel Assist, IQ.LIGHT or Electric Vehicle Route Planner
- Production version will be based on the new MEB Entry platform
- Acceleration of the electric offensive: ten new models by 2026
World premiere of the ID. 2all concept:
the electric car from Volkswagen costing less than 25,000 euros
The Volkswagen brand is continuing the success story of its compact cars in the age of electric mobility and is providing a first glimpse of an all-electric Volkswagen costing less than 25,000 euros with the ID. 2all concept car. Initial facts: front-wheel drive, range of up to 450 km, innovative technological features such as Travel Assist, IQ.LIGHT or Electric Vehicle Route Planner and a new Volkswagen design language. The production version will be based on the MEB Entry platform and is one of ten new electric models that Volkswagen will launch by 2026.