- First SUV coupé from Volkswagen enters the volume sector
- New, trendy Lifestyle model with crossover body style
- All-digital and always on: “Digital Cockpit” and the latest generation of online infotainment systems as standard
- Top-of-the-range features: IQ.LIGHT LED matrix headlights and IQ.DRIVE Travel Assist with Lane Assist and pACC
- Film on European debut on Thursday, 29 July from 08:00 a.m. CEST: https://youtu.be/V_ySP0h4G5o
The new Taigo makes its European debut
The stage is set for a new body shape from the Volkswagen brand: With the new compact crossover Taigo, Volkswagen is launching an SUV coupé on the European market for the first time. The front-wheel drive Taigo is a real crowd-pleaser with its trendy crossover body style, raised seating positions, pioneering connectivity and unrestricted suitability for everyday use. The rear of the five-seater car slopes backwards in the style of a coupé, without restricting headroom in the back seat. This sees Volkswagen expand the portfolio of the compact Polo (hatchback) and T-Cross (SUV) models built on the MQB platform with a third chassis variant, which has previously been primarily reserved for high-end models. Numerous latest-generation assistance systems guarantee optimum comfort and a high level of safety for all passengers. The Taigo is set to make its virtual European debut on Thursday 29 July at 8:00 a.m. CEST.