- Comeback in the USA and Canada: Volkswagen celebrates the long-awaited return of the VW bus to North America with the ID. Buzz with long wheelbase.
- June 2: day of the world premiere becomes new US holiday. The European premiere of the long ID. Buzz follows at the VW Bus Festival in Hanover from June 23 to 25.
- Spacey: the new ID. Buzz with long wheelbase is one of the most spacious electric vehicles, with room for up to seven people and a large luggage compartment
- High-efficiency drive system: at its launch, the ID. Buzz with long wheelbase will be optionally available in Europe and North America with new 85 kWh battery (net) and new 210 kW electric drive motor
- Samba Bus for the modern age: newly developed panoramic sunroof with electronically controlled tinting is the largest glass roof ever produced by Volkswagen
Electric VW bus for North America and Europe: world premiere of the ID. Buzz with long wheelbase
A vehicle like a rock song. Good vibrations. Whenever it appears, people smile: the ID.Buzz. The icon among electric vehicles. The latest addition to the family is now here: the ID. Buzz with long wheelbase. It is “Made in Germany” for Europe – as well as for Canada and the US. Because Volkswagen is starting the comeback of the VW bus in North America with the ID. Buzz with long wheelbase. The world premiere will also take place there on June 2, at surfer hotspot Huntington Beach, on the Pacific Coast Highway near Los Angeles. The vehicle will be revealed as part of the largest VW Bus festival in the USA as a tribute to the fans and the country. At the same time, America will welcome the ID. Buzz with a generous gesture: from New York to San Francisco, June 2 will in future be celebrated as a holiday, “Volkswagen Bus Day”. This bus tour will continue in Germany in just three weeks with the European debut of the long ID. Buzz. The date and location are also perfect: June 23 to 25 at the international VW Bus Festival in Hanover – Europe’s largest VW Bus meetup.