The new T-Cross in keywords
- Attractive addition: New T-Cross further expands Volkswagen’s SUV family.
- Independent personality: Crossover model featuring a masculine design and a high level of customisation. Clearly discernible family affiliation.
- Distinctive versatility: Innovative interior concept for maximum flexibility.
- A compact giant: Twelve centimetres shorter than the T-Roc, yet still a fully fledged 4-door vehicle.
- Luggage compartment fit for a giant: The sliding rear bench seat and folding rear seat backrest create up to 1,281 litres of stowage space.
- Versatile virtuoso: Great variability and extremely well-suited to everyday use.
- Safe companion: A large number of assist systems previously reserved for higher vehicle classes.
- Powerful engines: Four turbocharged engines.
Three petrol: 1.0 TSI with 70 kW / 95 PS and 85 kW / 115 PS, 1.5 TSI with 110 kW / 150 PS.
One diesel: 1.6 TDI with 70 kW / 95 PS.
- Three attractive equipment lines T-Cross, Life, and Style. Also for Life and Style: design packages and R-line packages.
- Generous standard equipment: Even the basic version features a wide range of equipment.
- Major growth opportunities: The compact SUV segment is set to double in the next 10 years. Largest growth markets: Europe, South America and China.
- Joint production: The T-Cross is manufactured with the Polo in the Spanish Volkswagen factory in Navarra