The highlights at a glance
- Leads the way in the Polo segment
The new Polo GTI brings a new level of dynamics to the small compact segment with its output of 152 kW (207 PS). It defines new standards in terms of performance, technology and sportiness.
- A successful model for over two decades
The first Polo GTI made its debut as a successor to the legendary Polo GT G40 way back in 1998. The latest generation of this iconic car is now hitting the road – fully digital and at the highest technical level.
- Sharpened design and GTI insignia
The new Polo GTI is the flagship model in the Polo family. Features such as the IQ.LIGHT LED matrix headlights in a contrasting colour, the legendary red stripe on the radiator grille and seat covers in check design set it apart from the other models.
- Technologies from higher classes
Thanks to the modular transverse matrix (MQB), the new Polo GTI is the new benchmark in its class when it comes to safety and driving comfort. Assist systems such as IQ.DRIVE Travel Assist, Lane Assist, Front Assist and IQ.Light are usually found only in higher vehicle classes.
- Fully digital and “always on”
The new Polo GTI offers state-of-the-art connectivity with digital features such as App Connect, wireless charging, We services, MIB3.1, Digital Cockpit Pro and features on demand.
Facts at a glance
- Leads the way in the segment: power, technology, sportiness – the new Polo GTI sets new standards in its class
- Flagship model in the Polo family: the most powerful model variant is bringing a new level of dynamics to the small compact car segment in the best GTI tradition
- Powerful 2.0 TSI drive system: high-torque turbocharged petrol engine with 152 kW (207 PS) and Polo GTI sports running gear
- XDS electronic differential lock as standard: selective braking intervention for even more enjoyment and safety when cornering
- Iconic GTI insignia: red trim strip in the radiator grille, air intake grilles in honeycomb design, sports seats with check pattern
- Digitalised and connected: Digital Cockpit Pro as standard and latest-generation online Infotainment systems (MIB3.1)
- Partly automated driving: IQ.DRIVE Travel Assist provides support when braking, steering and accelerating if the driver wishes
- Premium-class features: IQ.LIGHT LED matrix headlights with LED light strip in the radiator grille
- Innovative controls: modern touch controls on the steering wheel and for operation of the optional Climatronic
- Digital convenience: wireless charging and App-Connect Wireless, Keyless Entry and touchscreens up to 9.2”
- MQB benefits: optimum space utilisation, best possible crash properties and dynamic proportions
All equipment specifications apply to the German market.