The new Polo – key facts and figures
- Sixth generation Polo to continue success story: With more than 14 million units sold worldwide to date (including derivatives nearly 16.5 million units), the Polo is one of the most successful vehicles in its class.
- Optimised package due to MQB: Longer and lower in height than the previous generation, the new Polo is also larger inside. Length: 4,053 mm (+81 mm), wheelbase: 2,548 mm (+92 mm), cargo capacity: 351 litres (+71 litres).
- Thanks to MQB, Polo sets standards in its class: Features such as Front Assist, Blind Spot Monitor, ACC, Automatic Post-Collision Braking System and LED headlights are otherwise only familiar from higher vehicle classes.
- First Polo with digital instruments: The second generation of Active Info Display celebrates its world premiere in the new Polo.
- Polo appeals with emotional and charismatic design: : The new exterior is marked by expressive dynamism with a masculine front end.
- The luxury of choice: Trendline, Comfortline, Highline, GTI, Beats and lifestyle packages result in a broad range of versions.
- Polo sets standards in personalisation: 14 body colours and eight dashpad colours offer almost limitless possibilities.
- Natural gas for the first time: New highlight in the Polo: TGI (natural gas) with 66 kW / 90 PS((Polo TGI - fuel consumption compressed natural gas (CNG), kg/100 km: urban 4.2 - 4.1 / extra-urban 2.7 - 2.6 / combined 3.2 - 3.1; CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 87 - 85 g/km; efficiency class: A+.))).
- Attractive pricing: New Polo launches with four doors and Front Assist as standard at a price of 12,975 euros (Germany).