- The new Tiguan Allspace features a sharper design, a new array of equipment, and a comprehensive technology update
- Variable interior with optional third row of seats offers space for up to seven passengers, including luggage
- Latest generation of modular infotainment system (MIB3) brings “We Connect” online services to the Tiguan Allspace
- Innovative “Travel Assist” system offers support when steering, braking and accelerating at speeds of up to 210 km/h
- Presale starts from € 36,230
The new Tiguan Allspace – available to
Customers love the new Tiguan Allspace for its impressive 1,920 litres of storage and the option of carrying up to seven passengers. The long version of the best-selling Tiguan also stands out with its modified design, new operating and assistance systems, innovative new features like the interactive “IQ.LIGHT – LED matrix headlights” and new touch-sensitive controls for the automatic air conditioning, which comes as standard. The Tiguan Allspace gives customers a choice between three equipment lines (Life, Elegance and R-Line), five engines (three TSI and two TDI engines), and front and four-wheel drive. Presale of the new Tiguan Allspace starts today from € 36,230.