Imelda Labbé, Member of the Board of Management for Sales, Marketing and After Sales: “The new ID.7 will impress our customers all over the world thanks to its long ranges, quick charging, spacious interior and intuitive operation. The model therefore represents the new benchmark for all-electric premium models at Volkswagen.”
ID.7 with generous space concept and long ranges. With the ID.7, Volkswagen is once again demonstrating the benefits and versatility of its modular electric drive (MEB) platform. Thanks to short overhangs and a long wheelbase, the electric saloon offers a spacious interior with plenty of legroom for rear passengers. The large luggage compartment is able to hold luggage with a total volume of up to 532 litres. The compact drive unit is installed in the rear of the vehicle and delivers 210 kW (286 PS) and 545 Nm. Despite a length of almost five metres, the ID.7 is surprisingly agile with a turning circle of just 10.9 metres. With an average fuel consumption of 16.3 - 14.1 kWh per 100 kilometres and ranges of up to 621 km (WLTP)2, the efficient saloon in the Pro equipment specification is also suited to longer distances.
New operating concept with intelligent air conditioning system and voice assistant. The ID.7 is the first vehicle to feature intelligent electronic air vents, which distribute air across the whole interior and thereby enable the vehicle to cool down or heat up more quickly. Its large optional panoramic sunroof with “smart glass” can be switched between opaque and transparent settings by touch or voice control. The new IDA voice assistant is able to understand natural language, making the vehicle easier to operate. The ID.7 also impresses with a new menu structure in the infotainment system. Many customer requests have been taken into account here and incorporated into the new operating concept.
Volkswagen is equipping the ID.7 Pro with popular highlights as standard for the start of ordering.
- the augmented reality head-up display
- the “Discover Pro Max” navigation system
- “Hudson” alloy wheels, 8 J x 19 at the front, 8.5 J x 19 at the rear, in black, with diamond-cut finish
- Keyless locking and starting system “Keyless Access”, with SAFELOCK
The following assist systems are also included as standard for the launch:
- “Travel Assist”, “Lane Assist”, and “Emergency Assist”
- “Side Assist”, Rear Traffic Alert and exit warning system
- “Area View” including “rear view” camera system
Easy-to-understand offer structure
Thanks to optional, clearly designed equipment packages, the ID.7 is particularly easy to configure.
- The Interior package includes features such as electric ergoActive comfort seats in the front with memory function and massage programs, a convenient entry function, adjustable thigh support, pneumatic lumbar support plus background lighting with 30 different colours.
- The Interior package “Plus” includes additional airbags and the Harman Kardon sound system with twelve loudspeakers plus a centre speaker, 700-watt total power, a digital 16-channel amplifier and a subwoofer. In addition, the premium ergoActive seats offer intelligent seat climate control and activation of the lumbar and pelvic area.
- An optional Exterior package is also available, including features such as LED matrix headlights, tinted windows at the rear, and the Easy Open & Close sensor-controlled luggage compartment opening and closing function.
- The Exterior package “Plus” also includes progressive steering and DCC adaptive chassis control including driving profile selection.