Main facts - The new T-Cross in keywords
- Tried and tested petrol model: The smallest of Volkswagen’s SUVs runs on two 1.0-litre engines, which have already demonstrated their reliability impressively in the Polo.
- Agile appearance: The basic model is the TSI 3-cylinder petrol variant with gasoline particulate filter, 70 kW/95 hp and manual 5-speed transmission. The larger engine offers 85 kW / 115 hp and boasts particular elasticity thanks to a choice of either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 7-speed dual clutch transmission.
- Safe companion: Assistance systems that were previously reserved for higher vehicle classes are available for the T-Cross.
- An independent personality: Crossover model featuring a masculine design and a high level of customisation.
- Distinctive versatility: Innovative interior concept for maximum flexibility.
- A compact giant: Twelve centimetres shorter than the T-Roc, yet still a fully fledged 4-door.
- Luggage compartment fit for a giant: The movable rear seat bench and folding rear seat backrest create up to 1,281 litres of stowage space.
- Volkswagen Connect – the smart connection: The highest level of networking and connection to the outside world. Volkswagen Connect app as a personal driver assist system.
- Three attractive specification packages: T-Cross, Life and Style. Also for Life and Style: design packages and R-line packages.