1. Electric cars are the most efficient to drive
2. Electric cars are increasing their range
3. Electric cars have the best climate footprint
4. Electric cars protect their surroundings
5. Electric cars facilitate the energy revolution
The drive system question - The future of the car: The five greatest strengths of e-mobility
Does this sound familiar? Friends, colleagues and family members discussing whether electric cars are truly the future. Would other drive systems – particularly hydrogen – not be a better solution? Most scientists believe this question has already been answered. “It has been shown in many studies that electric drive systems are by far the most efficient methods for powering vehicles,” says Prof. Maximilian Fichtner, battery expert at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). We have summarised what you need to know in five points – the great strengths of e-mobility.