- Potential IPO would further strengthen financial flexibility of TRATON GROUP and thus form the basis for accelerated growth
- TRATON GROUP to achieve capital market readiness by end of 2018 – change of TRATON AG’s legal form into a Societas Europaea (SE) next important milestone
- Hans Dieter Pötsch: “Now is the right time to launch preparations to set the course for the future of TRATON.”
- Frank Witter: “As passenger car and truck business are fundamentally different and synergies are basically limited to procurement, the separation of the two areas makes absolutely sense.”
- Andreas Renschler: “We are pleased about today’s decision of Volkswagen AG’s Supervisory Board. TRATON will now take the next steps at full speed.”
Volkswagen is pushing forward preparations for potential IPO of TRATON GROUP
Volkswagen is pushing forward preparations for a potential Initial Public Offering (IPO) of TRATON GROUP. Further steps to this end were decided by the Volkswagen AG Supervisory Board in today’s meeting. TRATON GROUP will now strengthen the team preparing a potential IPO with external experts. For this purpose, investment banks and legal advisors will be mandated in a timely manner.