- By acting as international partner of culture and the arts, Volkswagen proves its commitment to social responsibility
- Creativity, inspiration and education for a wide-ranging audience
- Volkswagen enables more people to engage with cultural ideas and practices
- Successful event format also launched at the globally renowned Neue Nationalgalerie
- 'Volkswagen Art4ALL' now part of public program at three leading museums
'Volkswagen Art4ALL' as major element of partnership with Nationalgalerie – Staatliche Museen zu Berlin
The reopened Neue Nationalgalerie introduces the 'Volkswagen Art4ALL' event series as a new visitor experience. The monthly event format was developed as part of the multi-year partnership between Volkswagen and Nationalgalerie – Staatliche Museen zu Berlin with the mutual commitment to create encounters with culture and the arts for as many people as possible. This approach is perfectly put into practice through 'Volkswagen Art4ALL' as it continuously establishes new relations and discourses with visitors.