- Joint initiative by Volkswagen and Nationalgalerie – Staatliche Museen zu Berlin honored with „Corporate Art Award“
- VOLKSWAGEN ART 4 ALL, free admission program, invites general public to engage with art and culture
- Recognition as part of “Art Patrons of the XXI. Century” program
- European Parliament hosted award ceremony in the frame of “The European Year of Cultural Heritage”
- 2018 applicants include more than 80 renowned companies from 30 countries
VOLKSWAGEN ART 4 ALL initiative receives „Corporate Art Award“
Volkswagen‘s Cultural Engagement has been honored with the „Corporate Art Award” in Brussels. The prize was presented yesterday as part of the “Art Patrons of the XXI. Century” festivities in the European Parliament. The program’s founder and curator Luca Desiata from pptART®/LUISS Business School, representing the jury, acknowledged the role of the company, which “provides a large public with access to the arts and culture through VOLKSWAGEN ART 4 ALL”.