- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed with Research Institutes of Sweden (RISE)
- Long term cooperation intended
- Initial focus on cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- TRATON COO Christian Levin: “Cooperation with RISE will foster our development of new competences.”
- Scania and TRATON will jointly drive the cooperation
TRATON starts cooperation on cybersecurity and AI with RISE
TRATON and the Research Institutes of Sweden (RISE) will start a long-term cooperation that will initially focus on cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence (AI). TRATON and RISE have therefore signed today a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that will serve as a platform for a long-term and strategic relationship. As the first step, the cooperation will concentrate on cybersecurity and AI, but the project portfolio will be flexible over time. “Innovation is an important pillar of our Global Champion Strategy. The cooperation with RISE will foster our development of new competences on very important technologies,” says Christian Levin, TRATON Board member responsible for R&D and Chief Operating Officer.