- Connectivity: App Connect can accommodate Apple and Android smartphones
- Enhanced safety: Innovative assistance systems and new LED headlights
Key facts about the new Touran:
1. Newly developed fold-flat seat system in the 5-seater or 7-seater MPV is highly versatile and easy to configure.
2. The new Pure Air Climatronic system and XXL panoramic sliding sunroof make occupant comfort ideal.
3. New spectrum of infotainment systems; now with an electronic voice amplification system for the first time.
4. Car Net offers trailblazing connectivity with Cam-Connect, MirrorLink™, CarPlay™ and Android Auto.
5. The new Touran features the Automatic Post-Collision Braking system and the Pre-Crash proactive occupant protection system as standard equipment.
6. Longer wheelbase increases the amount of room inside the Touran (including an extra 48 litres of luggage space in the 5-seater model).
7. 5-seater version of the Touran has the biggest luggage compartment (743 litres) in its class (when loaded to the upper edge of the back of the 2nd row bench seat.
8. Despite a significant gain in overall length, the weight of the Touran has been reduced by as much as 62 kg.
9. TSI and TDI engines up to 19 per cent more fuel-efficient; Touran 1.6 TDI with DSG consumes just 4.1 l/100 km*
10. New Touran offers maximum protection at all seats with up to nine airbags.