- CEO of Volkswagen AG, Dr. Herbert Diess: “We are pooling strengths for Audi’s competitiveness”
- Audi headed by its new CEO Markus Duesmann to lead research & development in the Volkswagen Group
- Ingolstadt to be organizational focus of Car.Software organization
- Volkswagen AG plans to take over all Audi shares via a squeeze-out according to German stock corporation law
- Resolution on the squeeze-out at this year’s Annual General Meeting of AUDI AG, which is to be postponed until July or August 2020
Audi with enhanced role in Volkswagen Group
Volkswagen AG is enhancing the role of Audi in the Group. To that end, Audi headed by its new CEO Markus Duesmann will take over the lead for research & development in the brand alliance. Furthermore, Ingolstadt is to be the organizational focus of the Car.Software organization. In the context of more efficient steering, Volkswagen AG plans to take over the 0.36 percent of Audi free-float shares. Volkswagen AG is currently the majority shareholder, holding approx. 99.64 percent of the subscribed capital of AUDI AG.