To the point - Micro mobility by Volkswagen:
Streetmate & Cityskater
Important facts – Streetmate & Cityskater
- Urban mobility: Volkswagen is presenting innovative electric vehicles for urban centres in the form of the Cityskater and the Streetmate concept scooter.
- Silent running: The Volkswagen short-range specialists drive silently with zero local emissions in cities.
- Small, but powerful: Streetmate (e-scooter) and Cityskater (last-mile electric street surfer) expand the range of Volkswagen electric mobility products.
- As you like it: Volkswagen mobility products are more tailored to customer requirements than ever before.
- Streetmate: The Volkswagen Streetmate electric concept scooter can be driven in a sitting or standing position.
- Fast and flexible: Streetmate weighs 65 kg, has a top speed of 45 km/h (electronically limited) and a range of up to 35 km.
- Cityskater with three wheels: The new Cityskater is an electrically powered street surfer for the last mile.
- Remarkably fast: The Cityskater has a top speed of 20 km/h and is designed for an urban range of up to 15 km.
- Light and compact: When folded, the Cityskater fits into the boot and can easily be carried on the tube.