Ten key facts on the world premiere of the new Jetta:
1. Front and rear of the Jetta have been redesigned.
2. The Jetta features a completely re-developed 2.0 TDI Clean Diesel (110 kW / 150 PS) that meets the most stringent emissions standards in the world.
3. Fuel economy of all engine versions was further reduced based on a 10 percent improvement in aerodynamics and a reduction in rolling resistance.
4. New: Blind Spot Detection alleviates the blind spot.
5. New: Rear Traffic Alert makes backing out of parking spaces safer.
6. New: Front Assist warns the driver to avoid collisions with vehicles ahead.
7. New: Bi-xenon headlights feature dynamic cornering light.
8. Crash behavior was optimized in IIHS Small Overlap Test.
9. New in the interior: Instruments, steering wheels, upholstery, accents.
10. New Jetta in Germany now has more exclusive range of features (two lines: "Jetta" and "Jetta Hybrid")