The future is now: Volkswagen showcases prototype of the new ID.4 and series production version of the ID.3
- Volkswagen’s electric offensive is in full swing. Production of the ID.3 is underway at the Zwickau plant. Cars will take to the road in summer
- ID.4 follows ID.3. The ID.4 is the second model within the ID. family and the first fully fledged electric SUV from Volkswagen
- Electrifying proportions. The ID.4 fully exploits the benefits of the modular electric drive matrix: the vehicle’s front end is short, the wheelbase long and the vehicle interior is astonishingly ample
- Long range. Thanks to outstanding aerodynamics and large batteries the ID.4 can cover up to 500 kilometres (in WLTP) without having to stop for charging
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable. Production of the ID.4 is carbon-neutral along the entire value chain
- Maximum number of orders reached for ID.3 launch model. More than 37,000 customers have reserved the ID.3 1ST.
- Customised range. Batteries with 45 kWh, 58 kWh and 77 kWh energy capacity are available for the ID.3. Possible ranges (as per WLTP) total up to 550 km
- Entry-level model available at under €30,000. The ID.3 is available in three variants based on its battery size – Pure, Pro and Pro S. The starting price in Germany is under €30,000
- Powerful drive. Four drive variants are available for the ID.3, generating between 93 kW and 150 kW
- Fast charging with We Charge. Thanks to the We Charge charging card Volkswagen customers will in future also be able to use the Ionity quick-charging network at favourable rates
- €33 billion investment by 2024. Volkswagen aims to become global electric mobility market leader and is targeting a production of up to 1.5 million electric vehicles by 2025 – significantly more than planned
Note: All equipment specifications apply to the German market.