Ten key facts about the world premiere of the Golf Alltrack:
1. Passenger car and SUV in one: new Golf Alltrack brings together the on- and off-road worlds, both technically and visually.
2. The multifaceted Golf Alltrack, like the larger Passat Alltrack, is based on the versatile body of the Estate version.
3. Standard equipment includes permanent 4MOTION all-wheel drive.
4. An off-road driving profile and up to 20 mm additional ground clearance perfect the vehicle's characteristics on unpaved trails.
5. The engines produce 81 kW / 110 PS (TDI), 110 kW / 150 PS (TDI), 132 kW / 180 PS (TSI) and 135 kW / 184 PS (TDI).
6. 180-PS and 184-PS versions will launch with an automatic 6-speed DSG as standard.
7. The front and rear of the vehicle feature independent designs, and the car has flared wheel arches and side sills.
8. Sophisticated high-end interior with unique materials and accents match the vehicle's sporty character.
9. The Golf Alltrack will arrive on the market in spring 2015.
10. The Golf Alltrack continues the Volkswagen product offensive. It is the twelfth new Golf version within 24 months.